KEY PRODUCT FACTS:
- Resistance breaking – two complementary modes of action.
- Versatile – Indoor and Outdoor application. Ideal for Perimeter pest treatment.
- Fast knockdown with superb flushing properties.
- Reduced call backs. Long lasting residual control (8-12 weeks).
- Milled dual active ingredient with contact and systemic action.
- Water based – no stains, no smell, improved safety profile due to the absence of solvents.
- Low use rate – excellent value per dose and increased profits.
- Controls ants, bedbugs, carpet beetles, cockroaches (American and German) fishmoths, fleas, flies, hide and skin beetle and larvae, litter beetle, mosquitoes, ticks.
Reg. No. L9853 Act No. 36 of 1947
Imidacloprid (neonicotinoid) 251 g/l
Beta-cyfluthrin (pyrethroid) 125 g/l HARMFUL
8 – 12 weeks.
200 ml bottle.